Application for and acceptance of a scholarship requires your acceptance of the following contract terms. Please read carefully, and agree to this contract, then continue with the process.
This agreement serves as a binding contract between Parent and Student (name herein) hereafter referred to as “Student,” and MARI’S PLACE FOR THE ARTS, hereafter referred to as “Association.” By submitting this application, the Student and Parent accept the scholarship contract and agrees to adhere to the following requirements until the end of the activity.
The Parent further understands that a violation of the following requirements will result in a termination of the scholarship and may require reimbursement.
The Student is being awarded the aforementioned scholarship for the express purpose of participating in the chosen activity. To keep the scholarship, the Student will do the following:
- Maintain good grades in school.
- Complete the class and attend all sessions unless they have received prior permission to miss a specific session.
- Complete all assignments and take or make up all tests.
- Behave according to the Association’s Code of Conduct.
- Be on time (Students are to arrive within 10 minutes of class scheduled start time and must be picked up no more than 10 minutes after their last registered class completes.)
- Any infractions of these terms may result in loss of the scholarship.
- The scholarship is non-transferrable and non-refundable. Association has the right to cease payment or demand reimbursement from the parent if the Student fails to follow the aforementioned requirements.
- Scholarships are awarded with varying values. You will be advised of the value of any scholarships you are awarded in the award announcement email.
- The values of any awarded scholarship are limited to tuition assistance for classes currently offered by the Association. They have no cash value and are not transferable.